Care Leaver Awareness Training
This course will be of interest to those working with young people in both a community and custodial setting. The course explores what it means to be a care leaver and the potential issues faced by care experienced people. The course also gives awareness on the rights and entitlements of legal care leavers aged 18 to 25 years.
This is a 3 hour session and is currently delivered on Zoom.
• Identify Care Experienced people based on legal definitions.
• Understand the issues faced by Care Experienced people.
• Describe the basic rights of Care Experienced people and know
where to find Local Offers.
• Confidently work with Care Experienced people.
As the sessions are bespoke, so are the prices. If you would like to discuss anything further and get a quote then please call 07903 818315 or email email@example.com to contact one of the training team.
We are currently offering virtual sessions on a pay per place basis. The next date is:
- Thursday 23 September 2021 - 9.30am-12.30pm
To book a place please go to: www.bookwhen.com/nepacs