Hidden Sentence Awareness Sessions
Very much like the full day Hidden Sentence training that is for any employees or volunteers whose work brings them into contact with families of prisoners, including health professionals, probation/CRC staff, school staff, child care providers, social workers, youth workers, play workers, local authority staff or community/voluntary workers, Nepacs is also able to offer bespoke training or awareness sessions for organisations ranging from 1 hour to 4 hours.
As the sessions are bespoke, so are the prices. If you would like to discuss anything further and get a quote then please call 0191 332 3810 and speak with one of the training team.
Current awareness sessions that have been commissioned
We are currently supporting Durham County Council with 6 half day sessions aimed at teaching and non-teaching staff in County Durham.
- Understand the impact of imprisonment on prisoners’ families
- Understand the support needs of prisoners’ families
- Understand the needs and wishes of prisoners’ families
- Increased awareness of the range of resources available for teaching and non-teaching staff working with children and families of prisoners.
The six sessions are taking place over the following three days:
- 1 October 9am – 12noon or 1pm – 4pm
- 1 November 9am – 12noon or 1pm – 4pm
- 27 November 9am – 12noon or 1pm – 4pm
To register for this event please contact Abby Fox by email email@example.com stating preferred date and session.