Our 2019 Shining Star awards are an opportunity to recognise and thank Nepacs staff and volunteers who:
- Have gone the extra mile
- Made a real difference
- Show commitment to quality in their work
- Have shown innovation in developing new ways to support families/friends of prisoners and offenders
This year we have four categories in which teams or individuals can be recognised:
Volunteer of the year
Staff member of the year
Team of the year
People’s Choice – nominated by anyone who has benefitted from support by Nepacs
Nominations for volunteer, staff member and team of the year will be made by our staff and volunteers.
The People's Choice awards gives anyone who has benefitted from support by Nepacs the chance to recognise and thank Nepacs staff and volunteers who:
- Have shown care and compassion to you and your family throughout your experience
- Were friendly, knowledgeable and understanding of your situation
- Have helped you to deal with any issues you have faced
- Have gone the extra mile!
Please help us to recognise our shining stars by nominating them for our 2019 People’s Choice Award.
Download your nomination form HERE or pick up a form in a Nepacs visitors’ centre. Please send completed nomination forms to: firstname.lastname@example.org or post them to: Tina Young, Communications and Development Manager, Nepacs, 20 Old Elvet, Durham, DH1 3HW