This one day training course (currently delivered face to face over 6 hours or via Zoom over 2 sessions) gives you a clear overview of the offender’s journey, its impact on the family from arrest to release and a range of strategies and resources to help you support them in your work.
- Understand the impact of imprisonment on prisoners’ families
- Improve understanding of the current criminal justice system and the offenders’ journey
- Understand the support needs of prisoners’ families
- Understand the needs and wishes of prisoners’ families
- Understand how to improve the co-ordination of services to provide more effective support for those affected by imprisonment of a family member.
- Understand how to improve own practice in supporting prisoners’ families
Nepacs have trained almost 3,000 professionals in a variety of sectors including prisons, probation, schools, local authorities, health care, police and community/voluntary workers.
We are currently offering virtual sessions on a pay per place basis. The dates are:
- 20 September 2022 - Part 1 (9.30am-12noon)
- 27 September 2022 - Part 2 (9.30am-12noon)
To book a place please go to: www.bookwhen.com/nepacs - by registering you are signing up to attend both dates in order to complete the training.
As the sessions are bespoke, so are the prices. If you would like to discuss anything further and get a quote then please call 07903 818365 and speak with one of the training team or email email@example.com.