Listening Support Skills Training
In all aspects of life we are asked to listen to others and communicate in response, but how effective are we at doing this?
Listening support skills training sessions are for anyone who wants to improve their awareness and skills around listening and communicating with others both in a personal or professional capacity.
This 2.5 hours training course will give you an awareness of what it means to truly listen to others and the skills that are involved in doing this. This will then lead to being more effective in communication generally.
- Understand the need for and skills necessary to deliver appropriate listening support
- Understand and have knowledge of different listening skills and the use of appropriate communication when delivering listening support
- The opportunity to practice skills and consider applying them to difficult situations and topics
- Understand the limitations of listening support, the boundaries of confidentiality and when these must be breached
As the sessions are bespoke, so are the prices. If you would like to discuss anything further and get a quote then please call 0191 332 3810 and speak with one of the training team.
We are currently offering two virtual sessions on a pay per place basis. The dates are:
- Wednesday 3 February 2021 - 9.30am-12noon
- Tuesday 16 March 2021 - 9.30am-12noon
To book a place please go to: www.bookwhen.com/nepacs